Acronym provides award-winning search marketing services to help enterprise businesses, across all verticals, drive opportunities and revenue through keyword-driven methodologies. Global brands and their agencies depend on Acronym for expertise in PPC, SEO, Analytics, Social, Marketplace, UX, and more within multiple channels and tactics.
We are a global agency, founded in 1995 and headquartered in NYC’s iconic Empire State Building with offices in London, Singapore, and Toronto. We are proud to have won industry accolades for our continued excellence in the digital marketing space, including a decade long streak on AdAge’s Top 10 as well as recognition from MediaPost as Search Agency of the Year in 2016.
We are looking for a dedicated Paid Search Analyst to assist with the implementation, execution and management of online marketing programs for Acronym Clients.
- Learning the fundamentals of search engine marketing
- Develop new campaign assets including ad copy, keywords, bid strategies and etc.
- Learn, develop and implement performance driven campaign strategies and optimizations for clients
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including conversion rates, keyword bids, impression shares, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, keyword and ad copy research and development, landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competition, distribution channels, etc. to achieve maximum ROI for clients
- Monitor program against goals
- Run the day-to-day reporting, analytics and data insights for the paid search program
- Perform all stages of QA testing
- Work with search team and directly with clients to communicate campaign results, strategy, issues or needs
- Serve as a backup for the client to contact when the Account Manager is not available and/or the client requires immediate assistance
- University or College degree/diploma in Media, Marketing, Business, or related field and/or relevant years of experience
- Has broad but basic knowledge of the brands, category, channels & processes
- Strong quantitative, critical thinking and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent and self-directed, when needed, able to complete tasks with attention to detail
- Thrives in a team environment, one team mentality
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Some experience with Google Ads and Bing Ads preferred
- Remote work option with weekly team meetings once return tooffice is safe.
- Great benefitplans:Medical,Dental,Vision, and ShortTermDisability.
- Summer Fridays!
- Time off for Birthday
- Well stocked kitchen
- Constant training opportunitiesfor professional development.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Toronto, ON (remote to start).
Acronym is an Equal Opportunity Employer.