Paid Media Specialist, Search & Shopping
National Pen Company is searching for a Paid Media Specialist to assist with the daily operations of our paid search and shopping channel. In this role, you will report to the Paid Media Manager and be involved with the development, planning, and execution of the paid search & shopping strategy. If you’re passionate about search and shopping, then this role is perfect for you!
You’ll love working at Pens.com because…
- We are a bright, kind, and motivated team. You can be your authentic self and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company helping small businesses do big things.
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, and testing innovative strategies.
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
- You will be proud to say that you work for Pens.com and will know that the work you do brings joy to our customers every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute daily operations of paid search and shopping end-to-end autonomously, while focusing on meeting company profit targets.
- Monitor, measure, and optimize based on daily performance of campaigns with key performance indicators.
- Leverage data to advance paid media strategies, track and report channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimization.
- Ongoing optimization duties include but not limited to bid management & strategy testing, full campaign buildouts, keyword research, search term report analysis, ad copy testing, ad extension optimizations, negative keyword list management.
- Identify and track emerging trends and competitors in the search & shopping space to continuously identify areas of opportunity.
WHO YOU ARE
- Enthusiastic about amplifying our brand in SERPs. You should be passionate about becoming a master of your craft.
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all cross-functional teams, from individual contributors to leadership.
- Excited about analyzing data with experience in deriving actionable insights.
- Dedicated, and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with passion, urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Self-starter and results oriented. You love to exceed set goals and crave new projects.
- Autonomous. You take initiative independently as well as have a strong knack to collaborate with a team-player mindset.
- Driven by the details. You’re organized, meticulous, thorough, and love the tiny details.
- Flexible. Ability to work with changing priorities, evolving responsibilities, and you have the confidence to flourish in a rapidly growing company.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience managing paid search and shopping campaigns.
- Experience managing budgets upwards of $100,000 per month, and an expert at executing bulk changes in Google Ads/Microsoft Editor
- Solid knowledge of using Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office skills; particularly advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Agency experience a plus