The Clorox Company
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
As a member of the Order To Cash Team (OTC), is responsible to provide top tier customer service to assigned portfolio through the proactive management of orders from the time of receipt through delivery.
Partner with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to ensure best in class results.
Develop and sustain positive relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to drive continuous improvements.
Initiate and maintain regular dialogue with stakeholders to resolve and prevent issues and to facilitate understanding of OTC processes.
Identify opportunities to improve O2C processes and drive team efficiencies.
- Manage orders in a timely & accurate manner adhering to Requested Arrival Date (RAD) compliance and performing due diligence on incoming orders to ensure all data points are valid (Price, UOM, MOQ’s, etc).
- Adhere to ICC Compliance and Clorox Policy requirements.
- Investigate and resolve all non-compliance fines in a timely manner while ensuring only valid non-compliance fines are being accepted.
- Recommend opportunities for improvements in an effort to proactively manage and mitigate charges. Conduct root cause analysis to drive EFO (Error Free Order) for assigned customer portfolio.
- Report out to the appropriate stakeholders on progress towards month end targets and enforcing Clorox Policies and Procedures in an effort to drive operational efficiency and increase EFO (Error Free Order) Metric.
- Actively update and maintain customer profiles Partner with internal/external stakeholders to drive improvements to OTC processes.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- 2 years Supply Chain / Order Management experience is required
- Background in CPG industry preferred
- Strong Excel and Analytical mindset are required. BPCS and Cognos an asset.
- Sound knowledge of EDI
- Motivation and Commitment: Take ownership of personal development
- Planning and Organization: Ability to manage workload and bring close to projects
- Interpersonal Relations: Able to cooperate with and work effectively on cross-functional team and good problem solving skills
- Adaption & Flexibility: Demonstrates flexibility in a changing work environment, and demonstrates confidence and personal drive to obtain desired results.
- Communication: Strong, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills with internal and external partners
- Analytical & Decision-making: Demonstrates ability to isolate core issues, communicate risks and opportunities to managers within a timely manner, analyze data, and maintain clear decision criteria when making decisions; demonstrates sound judgment and logical reasoning.
Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)
More about Product Supply (PSO)
The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products; Burt’s Bees® natural personal care products
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company’s sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
Clorox Canada was founded in 1972. It is a team of 400 employees with the head office located in Brampton and two additional manufacturing facilities. Our iconic brands are: Clorox, Green Works, PineSol, Kingsford, Hidden Valley, K C Masterpiece, Brita, Glad, Burt’s Bees and Renew Life. You can visit our website at: https://cloroxofcanada.ca/