Oracle Recruiting Cloud Consultant (Functional)
- Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle Cloud
- Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Conduct Design Workshops and Perform Gap/Fit Assessment.
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Support Design of Data Migration activities from Legacy systems to Cloud
- Support Design and Testing of Integrations from HCM Cloud to Third Party Vendors
- Be proficient Site Branding, use of Oracle Design Studio and Oracle Personalizations.
- Collaborate with Technical Leads and offshore Recruitment Cloud generalists in delivering the Project
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
- Identify strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Minimum 2 years of ORC experience in a functional lead role.
- Minimum of 2 full life-cycle ORC implementations
- Minimum of 10 years in the Talent Acquisition space
- Taleo Experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- You’ve have an Oracle Cloud Certification in other HCM Cloud modules
- Proficiency in: Design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing