As a Oracle EPM consultant, you are responsible for client interaction for requirement gathering, Driving workshops, conduct training in multiple EPM modules, handling application activities including metadata management, security/ user role provisioning, building reports in multiple EPM reporting tools, co-ordinate with offshore technical team, hands on project documentation preparation including requirements, design, training, UAT test scripts etc., you must work across Oracle EPM cloud modules including Financial Consolidation, Planning & Budgeting, Account Reconciliation, reporting solutions. You should have strong hands on experience in adoption of standard out of the box oracle modules and functionalities. You should be able to work as an independent team member with less supervision, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
You need to drive the entire team and co-ordinate with project / program management team to align on multi pillar engagements. You must leverage the modern best practices approach for ease and quick adoption by users.
You should be able to respond to technical queries received from customers / business users. You should be able to coach, train, guide and mentor the team members and should be open for travel based on project need.
Core Application Skills:
- Strong Techno Functional knowledge in Planning tools including PBCS, EPBCS.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle Financial Consolidation Close and Account Reconciliation Close Cloud.
- In depth knowledge in planning & budgeting process of an organization and drive the workshops.
- Strong accounting financial reconciliation knowledge to identify the gaps and provide recommendations to users.
- In depth knowledge in Financial Data Management Enterprise Edition or in Data Management tool (EDMCS), must know the end to end process.
- Ability to build complex reports using Financial Reporting web studio or SmartView tools
- Understanding on Hyperion modules are advantage.
- Strong understanding on accounting and financial consolidation process
- Strong Interpersonal skill including Oral and written communication with internal and external global stake holders.
- A team player who is accountable and committed for flawless delivery, a collaborative and flexible person who can adapt to dynamic business environments.
- A strong presentation skill which help to leverage the business meetings and internal stake holder’s discussions.
- Excellent problem solving skills and providing recommendations.
- Open for learning to deepen and widen the knowledge in Oracle EPM and other skills which is required from time to time.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and Power point, leverage the SmartView tool to build report and ad hoc analysis.
- Advance Microsoft office user to develop complex reports and use the tolls in appropriate project phase, added advantage if you know advance macros.
- Oracle certification in EPBCS or FCCS or ARCS
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA equivalent), Project Management
- 7+ end to end EPM project life cycle experience