Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Oracle Cloud Consultant, you work directly with our clients to accelerate their journey to Oracle Cloud and to transform their business with IBM cognitive solutions. IBM Oracle consultants focus on enabling our client’s Finance, HR and Supply Chain transformation and assist our clients to gain competitive advantage, data insights and business value from their Oracle Cloud enterprise applications.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM’s Oracle business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for new leaders to drive this growth. As an Oracle Consultant, you will be responsible for leading implementations to our top clients. You will provide thought leadership, project management, and business and functional expertise on the Oracle Cloud solutions. As a member of our larger IBM Oracle practice, you will be able work with the industry’s best, and further hone your expertise in Oracle Cloud, along our Digital Change, Digital Reinvention and Cognitive solutions.
Responsibilities for the Oracle Cloud Consultant
- The consultant will configure Oracle Cloud solution, as well as assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of Oracle Cloud applications
- Support in analyzing workflows and present solution possibilities
- Configuration of functionalities according to the best process & practices
- Serve as a highly skilled specialist resource within the Oracle Cloud domain to provide support on all the Oracle Cloud capabilities and modules
- Provide effective concise, timely, and consistent verbal and written communications to peers, customers, and management
- Establish and maintain documentation regarding standards and practices surrounding Oracle Cloud as it applies to best practice industry standards
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Oracle Cloud certification and relevant Oracle Cloud implementation experience in one or more of the following
- Oracle ERP Cloud
- Oracle HCM Cloud
- Oracle Cx Cloud
- Oracle CCS
- 2 or more full life-cycle implementations of any of the above
- Experience leading integrated client and consultant teams, including planning and tracking work assignments
- Experience leading Oracle Cloud business process design/configuration/enhancement workshops
- 5 years or more of relevant business and industry experience related to the above Oracle Cloud application areas
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Project management experience delivering Oracle Cloud engagements
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Experience with agile methodologies and delivery
- Experience working with a global team
- Remote project delivery using collaboration tools
- Relevant business designation or certification (e.g. CHRP, CPA)
- Canadian reliability security clearance
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.