Performing a variety of clerical and administrative processes in support of the Terminal operation.
Southbound customs processing
Coding and imaging paperwork from daily pick-ups.
Scanning and Imaging delivery receipts and filing.
Interline carrier processing of paperwork.
Other duties as assigned in support of the local operation.
Competencies / Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail required.
- Fluency in both official languages.
- Clerical or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Works within the Terminal office and dock area.
- Monday to Friday, 5:00 pm to 1:30 am. Some overtime may be required.
YRC Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer