TENAQUIP is a 100% Canadian company named one of “Canada's Best Managed Companies” 13 consecutive years. As a national leader in the Canadian industrial marketplace, TENAQUIP takes on the challenge of transforming the way people and organizations tackle their procurement
processes by helping them achieve efficiencies, savings and gain better control over their total spend.
We’re committed to extending the same unmatched support to every employee. At TENAQUIP, you are empowered with the ability to influence the outcome, no matter what your job. You will help shape our future growth, not just follow it from the sidelines.
Our Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM) department must regulate all company standards and procedures in order to better facilitate efficiency while serving TENAQUIP’s employees and maintaining our industry leading technology and systems processes.
- Support the business through the use and development of its ERP system (SXe) and reporting system (Tableau);
- Provide guidance on SXe vulnerability assessments to help the organization develop security standards and procedures that support operational objectives;
- Develop procedures to solve moderately complex problems and increase workplace efficiencies through the enhancement of information systems;
- Provide analysis, solutions, and tools to improve the organization and management of tasks;
- Interview personnel from functional user area under study to learn general purpose of systems and information requirements of positions involved in the data flow;
- Assist in the implementation of proactive process improvements;
- Test existing processes to assess the root cause of problems and address bottlenecks;
- Manage various deliverables across multiple teams;
- Produce reports that will allow leadership to make informed decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Information Systems or related field – or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of related experience is preferred;
- Working knowledge of SXe and Tableau;
- Ability to interpret and communicate security policies, procedures and technical requirements;
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly and exhibit sound judgment with maintaining that confidentiality;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively in English and in French;
- Achieve results through teamwork – work inclusively and collaboratively, engage people and help them understand change, provide and seek feedback, and involve others to accomplish individual and team goals;
- Foster change and innovation – challenge the status quo, embrace technology, put forward creative ideas, champion and implement process improvements, and demonstrate good judgment about which ideas will work;
- Execute with excellence – plan and organize well, drive for results, set clear expectations and milestones, review progress, and solve problems;
- Flexibility to work shifts in support of a 24/7 work environment, which includes holidays and weekends as part of a regular schedule. Additional hours may be required to complete tasks.