At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market. In Canada, our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal and looking towards a bigger 2021!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic and highly motivated team and work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact and make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
Chefs Plate is like a “startup within a startup” and we want to keep up the momentum by adding an Online Marketing Specialist to our team.
Reporting to the Growth Manager, you’ll be managing the portfolio of Online Marketing channels for Chefs Plate, including new channel launches, existing channel and vendor management and ownership of budget decisions across this portfolio. You will be supported by the Online Marketing coordinator in campaign management and developing new content with our internal Brand team.
This is a role for someone who is motivated by both impact and teamwork; we love to celebrate wins and working together to achieve our teams’ goals.
- Lead the growth of new customer acquisition through online marketing channels. This is your domain and primary metrics will be focussed on driving both the volume and quality of new customers acquired.
- Using hypothesis-based testing to draw insights that will drive your channels metrics forward & building roadmaps that use these insights for future development. You will be diving through data and documenting results to continue building our library of learnings.
- Own the testing pipeline for discounting, creative, audience management and any other levers that will contribute to the success of your channels.
- Be responsible for setting budgets & targets for your channels ensuring that you are tracking progress to these goals.
- Proactively engage new and existing vendors for opportunities to scale marketing efforts.
- Develop strong working relationships with our internal and external marketing partners. Maintaining clear and effective communication is key for this role!
- With key Global Stakeholders, ensuring alignment to future testing plans & larger scale projects requiring specialist
- Build strategic development plans for new and existing marketing channels with the Senior Growth Manager.
- Keep in touch with the latest in online marketing trends and tactics for improving efficiency or engagement metrics.
- Operate as a mentor for the Online Marketing Coordinator and work on developing your people management skills with core responsibilities still lying with the Senior Growth Manager.
- Run ideation sessions for the full Chefs Plate marketing team to develop new ideas or concepts for future testing.
- Collaborate with other Online Specialists across markets to share learnings and identify trends from other Countries that could be useful in growth of your channels.
- Data-driven and curious/analytical by nature
- Highly ambitious and motivated by delivering big results
- Able to articulate challenges and problems and then move swiftly to problem solving
- Someone who has worn different hats and relishes learning new channels and disciplines
- A great collaborator, communicator, and (at times) cheerleader. You work well with members of different departments and your fellow team members. You’re also supportive and encouraging of your teammates.
- A culture fit; someone who interacts with positivity, professionalism, passion, and kindness.
- An active problem solver that knows when to take things into your own hands and when to reach out for help.
- 2 – 4 years experience working in relevant role (Performance Marketing / Media Planning etc)
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics etc.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience directly managing a performance channel preferred.
- Basic understanding of SQL, comfort with SQL preferred
Why you’ll love it here:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate boxes
- We trust and support you – take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow – we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office – work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams
- We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun and hold all-staff events for holidays, occasions, and milestone celebrations
- We’re a social group even remotely – from team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, there’s always something happening for you to participate in
- Our delicious recipes are tested in the office, and you can grab a bite (or a plate)! Otherwise, there’s a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
While our HQ is working remotely at the moment, we’ve kept the work-hard, play-hard energy up virtually!
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.