Position at Moneris Solutions Corporation
The Network Analyst will be responsible to manage, administer, and maintain Network Infrastructure Services. This includes network devices, associated software, local and wide area network connections, and communication links to ensure Moneris has a robust, scalable, reliable and efficient Infrastructure on perm and cloud that supports its business. The Network Analyst will provide support, in an automated way when possible, to all Network services offerings, including BAU requests, daily operations. Lead platform currency, capacity planning, and the reporting of defined SLAs.
You will be accountable to:
- Knowledge and experience with any DDI (DNS/DHCP/IPAM) solutions, offering and SLAs in conjunction with Systems application owners. Including platform currency, capacity planning and orchestration
- Escalations occurring in daily operations, including business as usual service and change requests, incident investigation, remediation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network services, local and wide area network connections, and Datacenter
- In partnership, with Infrastructure leads and Development teams build the supporting networks for core in-house develop gateways, transaction and payment processing systems
- Support and develop where necessary technology standards, processes and policies related to network for the service offerings
- Participate in projects, implementation, installation and configuration of Network Infrastructure systems
- Rotational on-call is required to support 24/7 critical and production systems
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with network infrastructure administration, design and/or management.
- Proficient in network administration, implementation, monitoring, support and automation.
- Create & enforce technology standards, processes and policies related to Network Service offerings.
- Strong experience with Routing and Switching fundamentals. Including Cisco Nexus and Catalyst platforms, designing robust and supportable networks.
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Firewalls, Load balancers, ADC, Wi-Fi, Cloud. Emphasis to be given on the firewalls and/or load balancer technologies.
- Experience with DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM) technology and solutions.
- Some experience with scripting, automation, and orchestration technologies and languages like Ansible, Python, Github, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Proficiency in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is an asset.
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.