NTT Data Services
Req ID: 108646
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a .NET Developer to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Help analysis, design and development of new Restful API’s using Microsoft .NET Core frameworks (C#), producing data for 20+ consumers
- Build a scalable, cloud agnostic (AWS/Axure)
- Work with Product Owner/Scrum Master on technical aspects of delivery
- Debug through legacy systems, C++ & COM, and capture current state to aid with modernization
- Minimum 3-years of hands on experience building Restful API’s using Microsoft .NET Core frameworks (C#)
- Minimum 1-years of hands on experience in CICD experience using Azure DevOps and Jenkins
- Minimum 1-years of hands on experience developing and deploying 12-factor, containerized (Docker, Kubernetes) API’s to AWS/Azure
- An understanding of Micro-services Architecture and domain driven design patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in Java application stack
- Experience with Test automation for unit, functional and non-functional testing (SOATEST, SOASTA, Cucumber)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: .NET, Developer, Consulting, Computer Science, Java, Technology