This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
At Energizer Holdings, we are passionate about bringing our brands and products to the world better than anyone else. It’s our passion and drive that makes us proud stewards of iconic brands including AC/Pro, Armor All, Energizer, Rayovac and STP, part of our broad portfolio of products that millions of consumers know, trust, and rely on every day.
When you come to work here, you’ll quickly see that we love what we do, we care about each other, and we continuously learn and improve to meet the needs of our customers and consumers around the world.
We have talented colleagues around the world with varied skillsets, backgrounds and experiences, and we embrace this diversity because it’s a big part of what helps us deliver results to grow the company. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Come join our team!
The NAM position is a key contributor in delivering profitable growth at Energizer Household Products to drive customers. The NAM plays a critical role in developing customer relationships at every level and additional business by strategically identifying and addressing opportunities of revenue, growth, profit, product distribution, merchandising, pricing and promotion. The NAM leads cross-functionally with internal teams to achieve stated business objectives.
- Develop and execute annual business plans that efficiently achieve Customer & EHP goals/objectives
- Communicate industry and competitor developments and recommend adjustments in business plan and tactics to respond to changes; assume responsibility for execution
- Manage overall Customer P&L and deliver financial targets.
- Team leadership
- Change management
- Critical thinking
- Developing the internal organization
- Develop & Manage Joint Business Plan and execution. Manage monthly reporting and recommendations to deliver expected sales and GM plan
- Foster strong customer relations with Customer Buying Teams, to ensure long term partnership that promotes sales growth
- Collaborate with EHP Customer Supply Chain Team and Customer Merchandising Planning Team to drive initiatives, weekly status meetings and ensure forecast accuracy. The role owns the forecast.
- Manage all aspects of trade funding, forecasting and deduction management.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5-7 years of sales experience, expertise in consumer package goods environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Strong skills in contract negotiation
- Experience or ability to work effectively in teams
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Nielsen and/or IRI.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
- Analytical skills, making recommendations based on data
- Influencing for results (both internally and with customers)
Working Relationships & Environment
- This role reports to the Sr. NAM. Key relationships internally will include Marketing, Sales Planning Department, Shopper Marketing, Finance/PRM, Customer service and Supply Chain Team.
- Ability to travel required. Limited extended travel would be required
An Offer to Grow On
Come join us!
Energizer offers a competitive total rewards package which includes a range of health, wellness and retirement savings coverage, paid time off and holidays, and many opportunities to learn, develop and grow. At Energizer, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.