Indotronix International Corporation
Resumes will be IMMEDIATELY REJECTED with the expectation of a corrective action and re-submittal for the following reasons:
– ABOVE RATE submissions when no flexibility has been approved
– Name on FG does not match LEGAL NAME on ID/resume (no nick names or short names allowed)
– DIFFERENT FORMAT than template provided upon vendor setup or 10/31/2018
– Missing details in COMMENTS SECTION or
– Rate showing no MSP fee.
– Missing text box in the header, all pages must show it.
– Photo id containing personal information other than legal name and photo or not included at all (except for USC)
SKYPE INTERVIEW IS MANDATORY
Possible 3 Month CTH (pending performance and project length) | No Fees | Do Not Re-Post | Confidential | Submit candidates under their legal name and use only Client template | Local candidates preferred or willing to relocate/travel at own expense
TMR ID: 7045799
Role Name: Applications Consultant 2 – Operations Lead
Work Location: V6C 0B3; Vancouver, BC (Remote) No Travelers – Location requirement: 1st Preference Canada, 2nd Preference US (PST Time Zone)
10+ years of experience required
• Experience in Infrastructure:
– Virtualization (VMWare or Solaris), AWS / Azure Architecture (CloudHub), Bare Metal Servers Clusters
– Experience on Linux RedHat, Debian and Unix
– Experience in DB2, Oracle DB, My SQL and or
• Experience in Mulesoft On Premise (RTF)
• Solid Knowledge in Design Systems Architecture, Designing Apis and in writing functional / technical specifications.
• Advanced knowledge in developing integrations which are – REST based, SOAP based and messaging
• Solid Understanding of API and Microservices
• Certified MuleSoft Developer, Platform Architect
• Minimum 6+ years of MuleSoft development experience and Platform (CloudHub/OnPremise) support
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Must have experience in complete software development lifecycle.
• Spanish language speaking preferable (not mandatory)””
The information below must be added in the Fieldglass comment section only, and NOT as part of the candidate’s resume
*Legal name (Last Name, First Name Middle Initial):
*Rate (including MSP Fee):
*Location (City and State):
*Visa Duration: mm/dd/yyyy
*LinkedIn Account: (optional)
*Hiring Status: W2 / C2C (employer’s name)
If the resource has a visa, what company owns it?