WHO WE ARE
Multi-Health Systems Inc. (MHS) is a leading developer of innovative scientific assessments and technology solutions. Our Assessments and Tools are used in a wide range of critical decision-making processes in every type of industry. Our tools are trusted to inform recruitment, leadership development, career planning, team building and collaboration and more.
Founded in 1983, MHS is a growing company, powered by an exceptional team of passionate, innovative, professionals dedicated to the research, design, and promotion of high-quality assessments and solutions that make a difference. This environment fosters a unique corporate culture and MHS was one of only eight employers to receive the American Psychological Associations’ Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award, is a Best Managed Company since 2012, and received the Training Magazine Network Choice Award for Measurement, Training and Assessment in 2019 and 2020.
Under supervision of a senior developer or analyst, the Power Platform Developer plans, develops, tests, and deploys functional and technical solutions based on the Microsoft Power Platform. The incumbent understands application development, the Microsoft Power Platform infrastructure, and the support or operational implications of the solution. They use their knowledge of both the Power Platform and the MHS deployment environments to design and build practical solutions that meet our internal and external stakeholder requirements.
THE DAY TO DAY
- In collaboration with other team members, develop functional requirements and designs for proposed solutions and existing solution enhancements
- Following industry best practice, with a focus on DevOps practices, design, configure, develop, test and release Power Platform solutions
- With experience, contribute to Microsoft Azure based projects that have similarities to Power Platform such as Logic Apps, Function Apps, and Web Apps
- Work with the D365 Development team to design, develop and execute functional changes, address solution gaps, and develop and deploy problem fixes and patches as needed
- Demonstrate development skills and thought leadership with the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Analyze functional requirements and design technical solutions to meet business goals and objectives
- Support the development of test scenarios, test scripts and assist in establishing DevOps-based solution testing
- Develop appropriate requirements and documentation in support of the solution delivery lifecycle
- Work effectively with team members to proactively identify and mitigate or resolve risks and issues
- Consume and contribute best practices, and lessons learned with a focus on continuous improvement
- A minimum of a 2-year college diploma in computer technology or a related field
- A minimum of a year of experience working with the with Microsoft Power Platform is required
- A Microsoft certification in the Power Platform or Azure Development is ideal. If certification is not held at the time of hire, certification within 12 months is a condition of employment
- An understanding of or experience working with DevOps practices is preferred
- Demonstrates customer focus, active listening, and consultative approach at all times
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
We offer a competitive base salary plus a Profit-Sharing Plan, and competitive Health, Dental, healthcare spending account, and retirement savings plan. Includes 3 weeks’ vacation, with an additional 10 paid personal days.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
MHS Inc. encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.