Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
BDO is currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics F&O Developer to join our Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations team at our Mississauga Financial Drive office. Your sound technical and business knowledge will ensure that we continue to effectively deliver exceptional service to our broad client base. This role will incorporate some future post-pandemic travel to customer sites across the GTA (~20%), while largely working from home (80%).
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage the setup, back up and refresh of environments
- Manage security
- Developing reports and other customizations
- Troubleshooting during testing
- Perform data conversions
- Provide technical demonstrations to customers
- Onsite or remote technical training principally of a technical nature
- Build and release management
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Your experience and education
- 3+ years of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations development experience
- Fluent in X++;
- Knowledgeable on two (or more) of the technologies: Azure, Power Apps, SSRS, SQL, C# / .Net;
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops, Azure Pipelines, TFVC and VSTS an asset
- API, JSON, Odata,SOAP, REST Integration
- Azure Logic apps
- Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Azure Data Lake and BYOD
- DIXF (data integration framework)
- University degree or college diploma in information technology or business
- Experience with data conversion or integration an asset
- Experience with software development tools or languages an asset
- Possess or plan to obtain Microsoft certification(s)
- Proficient communication skills (oral and written)
The successful candidate must be flexible and adaptable to working in a variety of office spaces. This role will incorporate some travel to customer sites across the Toronto GTA (20%) and largely working from home (80%). Successful candidate must hold a valid Canadian driver’s license and reliable vehicle access. Additionally, candidate must have valid passport for travel to the US.
BDO’s Solutions practice provides implementation and support services for accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and business intelligence (BI) solutions to our clients across Canada. BDO Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and was named Canadian Reseller of the Year for three consecutive years.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm’s strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.