Agency: Media Experts
Job Function: Paid Search
Location: Montreal, Canada
Job Ref#: 705
Description & Requirements
We are actively seeking a Supervisor, Search Marketing Systems (PPC) in our Montreal office who will become an integral member of our Digital Media Systems team while also working closely with our customers and account teams.
- Lead, manage, supervise, motivate and mentor a team of Search Marketing Analysts and Coordinators.
- Develop innovative SEM strategies that drive business results.
- Understand customer needs, grow relationships and build trust.
- Provide a team of Analysts and Coordinators with support in developing, implementing, managing, optimizing and reporting on Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers.
- Perform quality control on all team outputs including reports, post analyses, campaign setups and any other customer deliverables according to Media Experts’ standards and best practices.
- Monitor campaign budgets to make sure they are being managed properly by Analysts and Coordinators and that all reporting, launch and deliverable deadlines are being met.
- Develop, implement, manage, and optimize Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers across a variety of online publishers including Google, BING and Yahoo.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, bucketing, and matching in order to develop quality keyword lists for both PPC and SEO purposes.
- Create promotional text ads for use with a variety of campaigns across different publishers and develop ad testing programs.
- Report on PPC campaign performance through the use of Web Analytics Software, Bid Management Platforms, Excel, Power Point and proprietary or third-party reporting tools.
- Help to develop, implement, analyze, and communicate on PPC and SEO synergies.
- Join and participate in campaign briefings, meetings, presentations, and reporting calls.
- Adhere to Media Expert’s PPC, SEO and HR processes, best practices and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with internal account teams (offline and online) in order to make sure integrated marketing campaigns preserve a 100% Tradigital™ approach.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars, and industry events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Search Marketing (PPC).
- Minimum of 2 years of client service and/or customer management experience in an agency environment.
- Experience managing, mentoring, supervising, and coaching small teams.
- Proven track record of success in managing, optimizing, and reporting on PPC campaigns.
- Ability to integrate and synergize PPC and SEO campaigns for maximum impact.
- Solid understanding of how other media activities affect PPC, SEO, and Paid Social campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with an innate ability to generate actionable insights from data interpretation.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced working knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst is an asset.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Experience with DoubleClick Search, Adobe Marketing Cloud and DCM is an asset.
- Google AdWords Advanced and BING Ads Certification required.
- Knowledge and experience in Paid Social Media Marketing is an asset.
- Experience with A/B and/or Multivariate testing concepts.
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 39years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit ofdiscovery;we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.