Agency: Media Experts
Job Function: Paid Search
Location: Toronto, Canada
Job Ref#: 2217
Description & Requirements
We are actively seeking a Senior Analyst, Search Marketing Systems (PPC). The ideal candidate will become an integral member of our Digital Media Systems team while also working closely with our customers and account teams.
The role can be based out of Toronto or Montreal.
- Help in leading and mentoring junior SEM Analysts & Coordinators.
- Provide thought leadership and driving strategy for some of Canada’s top SEM accounts Perform output quality control (reports, post analyses, campaign setups, etc.).
- Monitor campaign budgets being managed by junior members to respect deadlines.
- Develop, implement, manage and optimize Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers across a variety of online publishers including Google and Bing Ads.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, bucketing, and matching in order to develop quality keyword lists for both PPC and SEO purposes.
- Create promotional text ads for use with a variety of campaigns across different publishers and develop ad testing programs. Report on PPC campaign performance through the use of Web Analytics Software, Bid Management Platforms, Excel, Power Point and proprietary or 3rd party reporting tools.
- Help to develop, implement, analyze and communicate on PPC and SEO synergies.
- Participate in campaign briefings, meetings, presentations, and reporting calls.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars, and industry events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Search Marketing (PPC).
- Minimum 2 years of client service and/or customer management experience in an agency environment.
- Experience managing, mentoring, supervising, and coaching small teams.
- Proven success in managing, optimizing, and reporting on PPC campaigns.
- Ability to integrate and synergize PPC and SEO campaigns for maximum impact.
- Solid understanding of how other media activities affect PPC, SEO and Paid Social campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to generate actionable insights from data interpretation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics, and Adobe Site Catalyst. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Experience with DoubleClick Search, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and DCM is an asset.
- Google AdWords Advanced and BING Ads Certification required. Knowledge and experience in Paid Social Media Marketing is an asset.
- Experience with A/B and/or Multivariate testing concepts is an asset. (Required if Senior)
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 39years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit ofdiscovery;we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.