Mean Stack Senior Developers
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J0121-0945
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a STRONG MEAN STACK LEAD DEVELOPER to lead a team of highly critical Business applications.
Candidates must have strong collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams and stakeholders to ensure requirements are translated into specific solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
– Enforce coding standards and best practices;
– Participate in planning of daily activities with the team members;
– Production Support for critical Banking applications.
– Support the team in troubleshooting technical issues;
– Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities with the Development, QA and Business team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong MEAN STACK HANDS ON DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE.
• Lead experience to run the team and coordinate with QA, Business teams.
- Development (Fed)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.