MEA Development Specialist
We are looking for a talented MEA Development Specialist to join our team specializing in hydrogen fuel cell power systems technology for our # NewPower Business Unit in Mississauga, Ontario.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Development of Catalyst Ink for both Fuel Cell and Electrolyzer applications by ensuring all quality and process measures are adhered.
- Develop MEA product specifications for different applications.
- Understand and tailor the product to the key tunable to address cost, performance, and durability
- Manage technical swim lane with all key suppliers, purchasing, and quality function for research, development, and production.
- Develope critical protocols for MEA characterization, durability, and reliability.
- Interface with testing skills.
- Participate in writing winning proposals to various government bodies.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Advanced degree required (PhD or Master) in Electrochemistry.
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar role with an emphasis on MEA research and development.
- Experience with Failure analysis of the GDL, MEA, Catalyst, bipolar plate for product improvement.
- Prior experience in a global matrix organization in a manufacturing environment highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
At Cummins, we are committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity under the Employment Equity Act, and we strive to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Mississauga-Canada, ON, Mississauga, Hydrogenics Admiral
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Experienced
Job Posting Jan 7, 2021, 2:26:47 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 2100000L