As the Marketing Science Lead, you champion data science practices with everyone: multidisciplinary teams, client teams, and anyone else you come across. You’re a rock star in all five sub-disciplines of Marketing Science-tracking and measurement, data visualization, testing and evaluation, data integration, and statistical modelling-but you pretty much wrote the book on at least one of them. Gaining leadership experience through supervising and developing a passionate team of analysts (including their work priorities, timelines, deliverables, and training) is definitely something you’re looking for. And you’re ready to expose your team to all sub-disciplines-because you believe it’s crucial to cultivate their expertise for both team development and client needs.
This role is open to candidates in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario.
- Interpret the role of empirical practices in digital experience design and optimization.
- Deliver complex projects involving multiple stages, components, and contributors in a timely manner.
- Work across teams to identify, prioritize, and address clients’ business needs.
- Offer creative solutions to process improvement and methodological design.
- Work to build new solutions and processes, then document and share with the team.
- Facilitate understanding of marketing science across the agency.
- Monitor the day-to-day work of team members to ensure they grow within their roles and the discipline as whole.
- Delegate work and provide opportunities for team members to work individually and collaboratively.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, which includes communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Proven team and project management skills, including training and staff development.
- Confidence interacting with clients to suggest innovative ideas and drive organic growth.
- Experience managing clients and employees, troubleshooting solutions in a calm and effective manner to ensure employees have the necessary support.
- Clear understanding of data, data management, data infrastructure, and marketing applications.
- Creative problem-solving skills that help you find new solutions, and a willingness to seek counsel when needed.
- A strong ability to prioritize, ensuring urgent items are handled as they arise.