We are Valtech, a digital agency with an unprecedented ambition to set the tone of the future digital business. Are you ready to play along?
Valtech is a digital consulting and delivery group building solutions for the economy of experience with 3000+ employees across 41 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, San Diego, Toronto and Montreal. We’re looking ahead. We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow. Valtech helps clients orchestrate experiences, integrate them into your existing ecosystem and then evolve them, adapting to rapidly changing digital landscapes. Making it intuitive for users to consume products and services in whatever way they want. We are a new breed of digital agency uniquely designed to help business leaders succeed in this new digital economy.
Valtech is seeking a data-minded Marketing Analyst with experience in measurement, testing, analytics, dashboards and optimization within digital channels, with a passion for helping clients boost the performance and ROI of investments in these channels via SEO, A B testing, personalization and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and work with a fantastic roster of clients within a growing Marketing Science practice at Valtech. We place a strong emphasis on KPIs, measurement and tagging across the customer journey, and we take an experiment-driven approach; we help our clients get the highest ROI from their marketing technology ecosystem. You’ll be hands on with variety of platforms including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Sitecore, Optimizely and others (feel free to bring your favorite tools into the mix).
Your day will have immense variety; you’ll be running client workshops, designing tagging strategies, mining Google Analytics for opportunities and reporting on campaign performance. There will be plenty of opportunity to apply your math and analyst skills to link tactics and experiments to revenue and conversion lift, in a variety of client and vertical contexts. If you’re interested in data science or machine learning, we’re working on applying those techniques to marketing data as well!
Most importantly, you love to tell data-driven stories of measureable improvements to digital performance.
What you’ll do
You will be working closely with colleagues across our division and the role breaks down into two large buckets:
- Billable client work including:
- Delivery of workshops to define KPIs, digital objectives, project requirements, education on digital best practices
- Delivery and implementation of optimization roadmaps and experiments
- Delivery and implementation of data strategy, data layer design and tagging plans
- Research into latest practices, tools, approaches to make informed recommendations
- Providing general guidance and expertise to our clients as a trusted advisor
- Non-billable work to produce thought leadership and provide sales support defining early opportunities
Travel within Canada and US is expected for to deliver client workshops.
The Ideal Candidate
- Understanding of the digital marketing space, including popular tools and common channel strategies spanning web, email, social and mobile
- Experience in configuring and using Google Analytics to understand visitor behavior and identify opportunities for optimization
- Understanding of audience segmentation and content targeting to segments
- Experience presenting to stakeholders and delivering workshops and training engagements
- Experience developing and prioritizing KPIs to measure a program, initiative or project
- Understanding of marketing strategy and optimization tactics including personalization, SEO, A B testing, automation
- Experience embedding analytics and optimization within larger digital delivery projects
- Nice to have: Experience in a consulting or client services environment
- Nice to have: Experience with tools such as Sitecore, Adwords, Semrush, CrazyEgg, Google Data Studio
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become a global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Up for the challenge?
Then we will be more than happy to hear from you. We have on-going interviews so send your application as soon as possible via the apply button.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited candidate profiles from recruiting firms