As a member of the Global Revenue Operations team, the Marketing Operations Specialist has a passion for the intersection of marketing and technology and plays a critical role in supporting demand and revenue generation at Docebo. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, the successful candidate will focus on the execution of marketing automation platform (MAP) related tasks and be responsible for the design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance, and reporting for automated marketing programs and lead flow. The role partners across the marketing and sales teams, providing support to all global marketing functions to deliver to market reputation and demand generation programs and activities.
This is an ideal opportunity for a detailed-oriented individual with good interpersonal skills to learn the business, and to work cross-functionally.
Title: Marketing Operations Specialist
Reports to: Sr. Revenue Operations Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada (or remote position)
- Define, track, and implement operational solutions & processes that scale.
- Manage database list segmentation for inbound/outbound marketing activities.
- Manage the lead enrichment process from data capture to CRM.
- Work closely with the inbound and outbound business development teams to align key revenue-impacting workflows, systems, and processes, and continuously improve them.
- Report on account-based program metrics, including pipeline velocity, account engagement, and other cohort-specific details.
- Perform budget analysis of our paid advertising spend to recommend reallocations to maximize ROI and funnel analysis to identify areas to improve marketing/sales conversion rates.
- Continuously consider ways to improve our lead-gen flow and buying experience – based on data insights.
- Maintain a QA process for data capture, enrichment, and normalization.
- Monitor data integrity of platform provided data.
- Assist with maintaining key reports and dashboards required to track key business KPIs for sales and marketing stakeholders (i.e. data enrichment, field integrity).
- Forecast revenue and provide visibility of our metrics against forecasts and execute recommendations to improve go-to-market productivity (i.e. attribution model).
- Connect Marketing, Sales, and Business Development operations across the customer acquisition and growth cycle to drive efficiency and keep all teams accountable to Revenue.
- Use your visual and logical creativity to design and build insightful dashboards, workflows, and processes that connect the sales and marketing tech stack (Salesforce, HubSpot, Outreach etc.).
- Maintain clean CRM data: manage data integrity of CRM and pipeline across our different tools and reporting.
- Research new tools and constantly improve our tooling to empower our sales, marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field
- 3+ years in a similar role at a high-growth company, ideally B2B SaaS
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot (we use HubSpot)
- Experience with sales automation platforms such as Outreach, Salesloft, XANT
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of UTM parameters and website tracking
- Experience working with a data visualization platform like Looker, Tableau, or Google Data Studio
- Resourceful and good research skills, who would thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Help manage data segmentation process including CRM field population methods such as data enrichment
- Firm understanding of marketing and sales funnel stages and industry KPIs, such as website sessions, MQLs, pipeline, and ARR
- Demonstrable experience interpreting marketing data analytics to identify quick wins and pull out the next hurdle
- A keen interest and understanding of the various stages of the SaaS product lifecycle
- Strong communication and logical thinker
- Comfortable with ambiguity associated with a fast-moving business and international environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and proactively provide updates
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work and travel with no restrictions within and outside the United States.
- Experience within a SaaS environment
- Work experience within revenue, marketing ,or sales operations.
- Experience working with a data warehouse such as Snowflake, BigQuery, or Redshift
- Experience with user behavior tracking platforms and data (e.g. Pendo)
- Experience using SQL to query larger sets of data
- Salesforce Certification is a big plus