The Marketing Associate is the first point of contact for brokers and Marketing & Brokerage Support Team Leads alike when it comes to addressing marketing needs. Theyare responsible for driving the business line and property marketing strategy by workingclosely with their designated brokerage teams from start to finish and partnering withstakeholders to create and/or commission the necessary marketing deliverables for aproject.
Marketing Associates are the “voice” of the local market to the national business lines ornational programs and are there to ensure business goals and client expectations are metand exceeded for each project.
Marketing Associates will drive the prompt creation and delivery of all business line andproperty marketing collateral, while ensuring best-in-class quality and operationalexcellence.
Marketing Associates will establish a consistent KPI framework across all markets totrack collateral within a campaign and ideate strategies to drive continuous improvementfor business development and property marketing campaigns.
Marketing Associates will collaborate with other Marketing Associates in their market, aswell as across all markets nationally and in the Americas. Sharing of best practices,templates, tools and ideas is a key contributor to the success of the Marketing &Brokerage Support organization. Marketing Associates also partner with the BrokerageCoordinator team to work together to improve output and the product our team deliversto clients and the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for customer centric go-to-marketstrategy, planning and stakeholder engagement toensure business goals are metand lead initiation/ideation of relevant marketing programs thatresonate with local business line nuances and drivesales
• Oversight and accountability for all locally initiatedand executed marketing activities to elevate team and business line’s market share and brand awareness in applicable markets i.e. social media, online marketing, team pages, SEO and SEM etc.
• Lead all marketing activity to support the sales cycle i.e. pitches, RFPs proposals, property marketing, deal closing communications, client communications etc.
• Lead concept and execution of all property marketinginitiatives using branded JLL templates, including butnot limited to new business pitching, presentations,proposals, RFPs, brochures, email campaigns,landing pages, property listings, advertising etc.
• List maintenance for property email and direct emailcampaigns, segmenting client and prospective clientaudiences based on needs and preferences utilizing CRM (CapForce and/or AERO)
• Develop and maintain a cohesive suite of baselinecollateral and templates including statistics, rankings,case studies and presentations
• Actively participate in team workflow management to ensure collaboration and connectivity with other business lines regionally and nationally. Support management of team marketing budget and process/track applicable invoices.
• Partner with Marketing & Brokerage Support Team Led,Design Hub, Brokerage Coordinators and peers across the country toexecute best-in-classproperty marketing plans
• Attend and participate in all Marketing and Brokerage Support meetings led by National Marketing and/or the Marketing & Brokerage Support Team Lead
• Monitor performance and success metrics ofbusiness line, property marketing initiatives,campaigns and deliverables to improve futurestrategy and tactics
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience translating business needs/challenges into marketing solutions
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Positive, can-do attitude in the face of complication or adversity
• Ability to ignite and build strong interpersonal relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization
• Understanding of and commitment to superior client service (internally and externally)
• High level of resourcefulness
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with demanding work loads
• Ability to identify, communicate and solve problems quickly
• Assertive and deadline oriented
• Comfortable and confident in conducting client presentations
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Creative, “big picture” thinker
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Suite including InDesign
• Skilled knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required
• Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics etc.)
• Experience working with marketing automation tools, Eloqua preferred
• Strong digital skills with ability to master new technologies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or other relevant field
• Minimum 2-4yearsof related work experience, with emphasis on marketing within the professional services realm; real estate industry experience a strong plus
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.