You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Bring us your passion for agile marketing, digital, and data analytics, and we’ll put you to work on exciting initiatives that answer the challenge: “How can we better engage and nudge our clients in taking action to reach their financial and wellness goals?” Working with a dedicated team of energetic, forward-thinking innovators, you’ll stretch your imagination and sharpen your skills on the leading-edge projects that are keeping Sun Life Financial ahead of the curve. You want more than a job; you want a career with a company that encourages learning and personal growth. You want to be “one of the best.”
The Digital Benefits Assistant (DBA) program is helping our clients achieve financial security and well-being by being an integrated part of their lives, proactively providing personalized, useful and actionable information. The program will become a leading digital client engagement platform that will fuel the velocity of the Sun Life Canadian business units. DBA will create a differentiated competitive advantage with our sponsors who will value the superior benefit offering and sponsor-employee relationship. It will be a magnet for Canadian digital talent by growing, developing and empowering team members.
The Agile Marketing Analytics Lead of the Digital Benefits Assistant (DBA) Program is accountable for analyzing the success of campaigns created and executed by their agile marketing team members. They are also responsible for understanding the target segment and uncovering new or previously untapped sales and service opportunities. The Agile team member embraces continuous change and the autonomy to make their own decisions without necessarily having prescriptive input from management. Team members are eager to gain cross-functional skills across different roles, so must be passionate about learning with a desire to expand both their business and technical knowledge.
The Agile Marketing Analytics Lead reports into the Manager, Data & Analytics and has a secondary reporting line into the Pod Lead.
What will you do?
- For each campaign, monitor and analyze key performance indicators as well as overall campaign results
- Proactively identify challenges to campaign success and work with the agile team to find and implement solutions
- Offer proactive feedback, strategic insights and ideas for campaign improvement
- Partner with our Analytics team to uncover data driven insights to support the development of marketing strategies for segmented campaigns
- Partner with our Analytics team and key stakeholders to support the ongoing segmentation/analysis of the member base to drive/inform targeted campaigns and initiatives in support of the key marketing strategies
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all campaign reporting, including distribution and review with key stakeholders
- Operationalize reporting and related processes to monitor and assess the success of the campaigns
- Supporting the development of the marketing strategies through a robust understanding of the competitive landscape and industry
What will you need to succeed?
- 5+ years’ experience in campaign performance analysis
- Proven track record of delivering successful outcomes
- Strategic thinker with a client experience and sales results focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with and deriving insight from large data sets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to break down high-level data into easily communicated information
- Ability to quickly find alternate solutions to challenges
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to stay organized under conditions of multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Some financial acumen to understand the financial results of campaigns
- Undergraduate in Business, Statistics or Computer Science (or equivalent university degree or college diploma)
Technical Skill Requirements
- Atleast 5 years experience with SAS Enterprise Guide and SQL Server/ MySQL agree
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visual Basic
- Experience/exposure to Big Data tools (i.e. Hive, Python)
- Must be able to attain Canadian Reliability Security Clearance (administered by submitting fingerprints to the RCMP, who then conduct min. 5 year history checks). To see if you are eligible for this clearance, please review the section 201 on the Federal Government site ( http://iss-ssi.pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca/msi-ism/ch2-prt1-eng.html )
What will be nice to have?
- Sales campaign design/management experience preferred
- Financial services product experience and knowledge preferred
- Experience with visual analytics tools e.g. Tableau
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonus structure influenced by market range data
- Entitlement to flexible benefits, pension, stocks, savings and 4 weeks vacation
- A friendly, collaborative and inclusive culture
- Being part of our Analytics community, where we share best practices and broaden skill-sets
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected] .
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
67,400/67 400 – 110,100/110 100
Posting End Date: