MARKETING ANALYST CO-OP STUDENT JOB – SUMMER 2021
Toronto – Ontario
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America’s leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
You Can Expect:
- Integral roles on projects that really matter
- Real responsibility from day one
- Opportunity to work in different aspects of the company
- Mentorship from industry-leading experts
- A chance to leave your mark on a growing company
- The ability to have your voice and ideas be heard
- Active part of weekly marketing calls with NA team
- Education Required:
- Enrolled in Business Administration with an interest in Marketing, or another relevant field
- Available for a Summer work term and in good academic standing
- Must have completed at least one prior co-op work term in a Marketing or Business role
- Process oriented with a passion for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated time management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while delivering on-target results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Assist in startup and training process of new team at our new Call Center for Irving Consumer Products for North America
- Assist in ensuring 2 consumer Marketing programs are coordinated across the business including our new call center
- Innovation Research Project for Royale
- Organization and structure of marketing internal share point site along with external storage site
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Apply online by February 15th,2021
Please include a resume and a copy of your most recent transcript.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.