Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one visionTo Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen there’s one thing to dojoin us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The Transportation Manager occupies a pivotal role in the daily execution & management of financials, policies, procedures, plans and strategies, since they are directly responsible for managing theend to end transportation process.
- Facilitate tactical & strategic problem resolution across CS&L functions for order consolidation & shipment optimization opportunities.
- Manage & support the execution of Transportation plans for shipping surges and capacity constraints.
- Manage and audit daily executional processes to ensure compliance, accountability and cost-effective coverage of Transportation requirements.
- Manage collaborative relationship with all on-site carrier partnerrepresentatives.
- Provide expert Transportation support & execution of network productivity initiatives and participate on cross-functional project teams as required.
- Control effective Transportation execution across multiple systems and platforms (i.e. OTM, Red Prairie, SAP, etc.)
- Monitor daily system performance/data feeds, initiate and supervise appropriate corrective action when issues are identified.
- Establish process contingency plans, and execute as required to minimize business disruption. Conduct and host field visits as required to support new initiatives across CS&L to include but not limited to: facility start-ups, process or service issues & resolution.
- TransportationPlanning/ProcurementConsultroutinely with Buyers, Service & Capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain, Business, Logistics, or related field
- 2-4 years’ work or education intransportation /logistics,supply chain finance, or supply chain related areas
- Experience in transportation/supply chain financial analysis and cost management required
- Efficiency in Excel and general knowledge of other MS Office applications required
About The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Company’s iconic brands includeKraft,Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun,Classico,Jell-O,Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon,Quero, Weight Watchers Smart OnesandVelveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company. For more information, visitwww.kraftheinzcompany.com.
The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact:[email protected]