- Be a People Leader: Manage the team of security engineers responsible for the building and maintaining of the technology stack.Drive collaborative team culture and mentorship across all staff
- B e a strategist: Responsible for developing and executing the strategy for the SIEM & Security Analytics team
- Be a Technical Leader: Design and implement a scalable and robust platform that keeps up with the telemetry needs of the TR SOC, CIRT, Threat Detection, and DLP teams. Deliver on a cloud logging strategy that enables real time threat detection based on telemetry across our IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS providers
- Support critical functions: Evaluate and operationalize new security analytics technologies/capabilities to deliver on advanced detection use cases. Establish internal and stakeholder facing health monitoring capabilities to demonstrate an accurate depiction of our telemetry coverage in our environment. Partner with the TR Technology Governance organization in enhancing and driving adherence to our company logging standard
- Be the Subject matter expert: Instill automation best practices throughout the deployment, configuration, and monitoring of the platform
- Be an efficient Stakeholder Manager : Partner with stakeholders on establishing and executing against a telemetry ingestion roadmap
You’re a fit for the role of Manager- SIEM & Security Analytics if you have:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience managing a SIEM, security logging, or similar enterprise security platform at a medium to large scale enterprise. Technologies such as Splunk, QRadar, Elastic, Arcsight, etc…
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in information security
- Strong problem-solving & communication skills
- Experience applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI/CD, secure coding, scalability, documentation practices, refactoring, and testing techniques
- Experiences managing team workloads and backlogs in an agile or similar methodology
- Experience with building and supporting technologies hosted in AWS/Azure is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
What’s in it For You
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
Learning & Development:
- Exposure to a wide breadth of leading-edge technology
- Career growth – the ability to work on multiple projects and/or with various teams
- Professional growth and development opportunity through various training programs, conferences, networking events, in-house speaker series etc.
- Access to Hackathons, Unconferences, Harvard Manage Mentor and more; we offer learning opportunities for everyone
- Health benefits
- Savings/investment plans
- Paid time off (including time off to volunteer and extended parental leave)
Flexibility: We’ve been named as one of Forbes, Best Companies for Work/Life Balance
Global Opportunities: We have employees in over 90 countries, working across 3 different industries
Your well-being: We offer programs that focus on making our lives healthier
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .