ALLNORTH CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Manager, Project Development – Mineral Processing
Allnorth’s award winning multidisciplinary engineering and technical services team is fortunate to be part of the significant growth of the company over the past few years. Our continuous improvement philosophy, skilled professionals and technical experts have allowed us to take on challenging and exciting projects while servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors.
As the successful candidate, you play an active part in project delivery including support for proposal management, project management, oversee technical aspects of mineral processing projects, analysis as well as coordination of work effort with other disciplines as well as clients. You will work collaboratively with other engineers, and designers on mineral processing related projects. This role is expected to work with project teams and individual engineers to ensure projects are completed within allotted schedules and budgets. You will be responsible for proactively identifying and qualifying opportunities as well as manage client relations at both a technical and commercial level in order to achieve client satisfaction and leverage further opportunities.
If you are someone who enjoys networking, growing connections within the mineral processing community, likes attending industry events and conferences, presenting white papers, then this role is for you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical or Process Engineering
- 15 years mineral process experience, ideally with experience in operations
- Experience in 43-101 technical report writing and study management
- Ability to review operating information and develop value proposition for clients
- Registered (or eligible for registration) as a professional engineer (P.Eng) in British Columbia
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment
- Technical competency and strong attention to detail
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. Become part of our team and we will provide you the opportunities to develop both personally and professionally. At Allnorth, we encourage a culture of camaraderie and collaboration working together towards a common goal. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact. Now is an exciting time to join the Allnorth team. Apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.