Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
With more than 3,500 people in 13 offices around the world, TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients who choose us for our knowledge, innovation and experience in capital markets, including the following products:
- Equity and Interest Rate affiliated Derivative Products
- Asset Securitization (ABS)
Global Operations Overview
With offices located around the world and with more than 650 professionals, the strength of TD Securities Global Operations lies in the diverse and dynamic group of individuals dedicated to providing ongoing support functions for TD Securities’ businesses and their partners. As part of TD Securities, Global Operations professionals learn and develop end to end processes as well as create relationships with different lines of business. Challenged to learn and grow within their role, members of Global Operations are supported in their goals of innovation, excellence and commitment to customer service.
- Solid understanding of the derivatives settlement and confirmations process is an asset
- DevOps experience is an asset
- Camunda BPM or comparable knowledge an asset
- Proven communication and relationship skills
- Commitment to operational and service excellence
- Strong business acumen and passion for customer service.
- Proven ability to execute
- Be a subject matter expert by having a strong understanding of the business from the ground up which includes the operating environment, business processes and procedure and transaction lifecycle.
- Proven ability to lead and execute on more complex and/or non-standard requests
- Recommend and implement solutions within own area of responsibility
- Act as primary contact with cross-functional teams across TD Securities or external contacts or customers
- A well-developed knowledge of Python (preferred) or another data-centric, object-oriented programming language such as Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications
- Awareness of business process design and management concepts and their practical application
- Develop subject matter expertise in areas of:
- workflow automation (design, development and operation)
- data science (including data extraction, transformation, loading, visualization and reporting) using enterprise tools or Visual Basic for Applications, Python, Java or other
- Act as the primary point of contact for escalation and problem resolutions for internal groups, partners and/or customers
- Proven people leader with a passion to lead, coach, motivate a diverse team (both direct reports and indirect reports) and influence the teams and leaders in TDS Operations and TDS Technology
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.