Create better business outcomes with your Analytical Acumen and Creativity!
Join our team
We live in a fast-paced world where protecting information assets and infrastructure is an essential priority for consumers, businesses, and Canada. At TELUS Security, we strive to tackle the toughest security challenges head-on with top talent and cutting edge technology.
Leading an already successful Fraud Analytics team, you will create and implement strategic roadmaps, support an 24/7 team who provides national fraud monitoring support, work with various business stakeholders to implement new processes and technologies to reduce TELUS’ fraud risk exposure.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You are a collaborative leader that will drive our fraud prevention strategy forward. Your Innovative, strong negotiation skills and exceptional team leadership will be critical in helping TELUS continue to grow its security practices. Your security focused mindset will help the team make strategic and tactical decisions. You will collaborate with internal and external partners, to drive our fraud prevention solutions to protect TELUS and our customers from fraud risk threats.
As an Effective Leader, you will:
- Drive a high engagement, high performance culture and support team members to achieve individual and team goals
- Actively and efficiently manage the team’s human and financial resources
- Proactively communicate on a tactical, day-to-day operational issues as well as at a strategic, program-wide security issues
- Represent TELUS and TELUS Security in working groups, and in other operational and security forums
- Work with the team to develop, communicate and execute strategic roadmaps to support the ongoing growth and maturity of the security posture within TELUS
Oversee our ongoing Fraud Analytics Evolution:
- Familiar with the Capital program to champion the introduction of new technology to ensure new and evolving frauds are actively detected
- Collaborate with the Risk Management team to advance and maintain core Risk Governance models
- Provide portfolio specific support for Risk Management’s governance responsibilities to Board Committees and interaction with external stakeholders
Operate as a trusted advisor for Fraud Analytics:
- Act as a SME for existing and emerging fraud risk trends impacting TELUS and our industry
- Collaborate with internal business partners on strategic plans for reducing fraud risk exposure
- Be highly responsive to fraud incidents to ensure the team can minimize run time of fraud and minimize revenue loss to TELUS
- Lead escalations at all levels to resolve Fraud Incidents quickly
Drive further innovation into Physical Security at TELUS
- Ensure the execution of existing fraud program initiatives, including automation and authentication initiatives
- Continue to evolve the fraud risk technology roadmap to ensure TELUS is prepared for future fraud threats.
- Drive operational efficiency initiatives to ensure ability to manage high workload volumes
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- You hold a Degree in Technology, Business or Engineering Technology
- You have 5+ years of hands-on working experience in the Fraud or Risk Management domain
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience managing a team
- You are recognized for your ability to manage people in a fast-paced, highly engaged and demanding operations-heavy setting
- You are sought out for your experience providing solutions and drawing up business cases that enable teams to grow their business value
- You have a proven track record of being able to build and maintain collaborative relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, at various levels of leadership
- You are a project guru, able to manage project teams, getting them to execute on milestones and to deliver on time and within budget.
- Understanding and experience with the security and risk management methodologies, standards, and best practices to support Security Services and TELUS Security
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM
- Understanding of Project Management Practices
- Understanding of vendor Management Practices
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.