What will I be doing?
- Analyze and create project deliverables and estimates for several portfolio addons and initiatives
- Manage the handling and assignment of tasks within the team
- Hold daily standups following scrum methodology
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers and architects to deliver on-time and with quality
- Coordinate with cloud operations and quality assurance team to deploy and maintain new features and functionality in an Agile environment
- Provide guidance on technical designs, perform code reviews and implement coding best practices
- Address & resolve team member concerns in reference to products and shared services
- Ensure proper communication involving project timelines, including risks and challenges
- Drive accountability and adoption of established development and quality processes and standards
- Provide regular status updates on product progress to all stakeholders
- Manage a team of developers and work closely with development teams across global geographies
What skills do I need?
Our products are built on Windows .NET and SQL Server and managed in AWS. Our web UX stack is built on jQuery, ASP.NET and some areas use AngularJS. Some of the new user interfaces are being implemented in Google Flutter. Our middle tier is in C# and we build our infrastructure on an extensive set of Restful APIs. We build native iOS and Android apps and are starting to experiment with Flutter and Dart. For select infrastructure components we use Python extensively and use Tableau for analytics dashboards with R used for machine learning analytics. We use Redshift, Aurora, Redis Elasticache, Lambda, and other AWS products to build and manage our complete service, moving towards serverless components. We deal with billions of API calls, millions of records in databases, and terabytes of data to be managed with all services we build that must run 24×7 at 99.99% availability.
Ideal candidates are able to navigate the Zenoti development environment fluidly, with specific skills in:
- Organizing daily standups
- Intricate understanding of scrum methodology
- Hands-on experience in developing software products for the cloud
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and cross-functional leaders
- Strong understanding of strategic business goals, quality and customer service standards
- Highly collaborative, productive, with ability to coach, develop and motivate team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 10+ years of overall professional experience with a minimum of 3 years in managing agile teams
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in full-stack development of Apps using Dart/Flutter/AngularJS with Web APIs and MS SQL Server
Note: This position will be remote to start, but on a long-term basis will operate out of the Zenoti office in Vancouver, B.C.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Fully-paid supplementary medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental well being, led by Zenoti’s dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Established in 2010, Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series D stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Zenoti was ranked in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list in 2019 and 2020, and we have just achieved “unicorn” status!
Zenoti offers an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business. Zenoti software is used by over 12,000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the world’s leading salon and spa brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.