We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Manager, Corporate Development at OpenRoad Auto Group Head Office Burnaby.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the transaction execution process, including the coordination of internal working groups and external advisors, due diligence, documentation, closing and post-acquisition or divestiture integration.
- SME level competence in developing excel based predictive models to maximize value creation.
- Manage models and analyses using acquisitions, valuations and synergies for accretive returns.
- Research markets, precedent transactions for key industry and competitive trend implications.
- Evaluate business cases for opportunities, manage reporting of findings and support follow-up.
- Contribute to problem solving for strategic or tactical growth, pricing and operational efficiencies.
- Manage cross-functional teams to deliver commercial due diligence activities in a timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Business degree with 5 – 8 years of direct experience acquired in investment banking, advisory, private equity or research, management consulting or corporate development roles.
- A CPA, CBV, MBA and/or CFA designation will be an asset but not a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of VBA, MySQL, statistical regression analyses and simulations is highly desired.
- Significant experience in acquisitions and divestiture analyses, complex modelling including cash flow.
- Proven analytical skills, ability and confidence to dive into details, managing ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts and structure appropriate solutions, implement appropriate governance to ensure quality and timely delivery of initiatives and projects.
- Experience, confidence, and maturity managing internal and external stakeholders, collaborative relationships with external consultants, investment bankers, accountants/auditors and legal counsel.
- Excellent communication skills with strong sense of professionalism.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team lead or contributor in support of a finance team.
- Establish repeatable process methodology to effectively delegate analysis and manage timely output.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Apply for This Job