Restaurant Brands International
Our Opportunity :
Service Management is a crucial team within the G lobal Business Services (GBS) organization , responsible for performance management and operations enablement. The Business Systems team is responsible for building scaled programmatic and technical solutions that enable and empower the teams in Global Business Services to improve the customer’s experience with our services .
This role – Manager, Business Systems – focuses scaled technical solutions for GBS that improve service quality, data quality, and the customer experience. Through collaboration with IT and 3 rd party providers, this role is responsible for developing and scaling technical dashboards, technical infrastructure and technical knowledge to drive automation, tooling or self-service initiatives for GBS.You have experience leading projects, identifying and driving opportunities for scale and automation and understanding how technology can positively impact customer experience. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to find innovative ways to solve business problems using technology.
The Manager, Business Systems reports directly to the Lead, Service Management . In addition, the position works with other functions within the organization including: Global Business Services , IT, Finance, Accounting, and others .
Why this role is important :
At RBI we are a growth company with ambitious goals. We know that we can only make our dream a reality by having the right talent on our side. The Manager, Business Systems will drive operational excellence across our Global Business Services organization and enable our three iconic brands to expand their global footprints.
To support our company’s growth, we continuously asses our existing systems and processes for enhancement opportunities. In this role, you will be able to leverage your technical expertise to drive impact for a team that executes billions of dollars of transactions each year for RBI . You will drive initiatives to enhance efficiency and deliver top-notch experiences for our stakeholders through strong business partnerships, data-driven analysis and problem solving, as well as global process, service and tool design.
Provide technical guidance and implementation expertise to improve operations within GBS organization.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate workflows across a wide variety of projects.
- Deliver robust, scalable technical solutions to enable self-service or improved service delivery models, support new services, or scale existing infrastructure to drive improvements to GBS efficiency.
- Be the technical expert on all automation and routing systems and tools used by our GBS teams.
Work cross-functionally with RBI teams such as IT, Marketing, Legal, Finance, and Supply Chain in order to improve systems and processes.
- Liaise between GBS and IT to influence strategy and facilitate process / systems enhancements.
- Influence key cross-functional partners, including Marketing, IT, Digital, Policy, Legal, and others to leverage resources and gain support for internal tools development.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to solve problems at scale , by evaluating and supporting technology implementation projects .
Manage , m aintain , and enhance existing systems.
- Ensure existing internal tools and systems are fully leveraged to provide scalable, long-term solutions.
- Identify opportunities to enhance or replace existing platforms.
- Support debugging of operations infrastructure from small to large scale problems.
Build technical competency wit h GBS team and key stakeholders.
- Develop a solid understanding of all major systems and become an expert in GBS’ core support infrastructure, tools, systems, and data.
- Lead technical training for internal and external stakeholders to educate them on best practices and new solutions.
- Develop and maintain process maps and other documentation related to technical implementation.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field – Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science , or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience , preferably in systems engineering or technical project management
- Experience in ETL development and implementation, with knowledge of at least one scripting language (for example PHP, Python, Perl, Haskell)
- Hands-on experience developing technical solutions for a large multinational corporation or a fast-growing startup , preferably in QSR, CPG, financial services, or related industry
- Fluent in English
- P roven ability to communicate and partner with both technical and non-technical teams to influence strategy
- Intermediate to Advanced ability in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Tableau, SQL Server, SAP would be a big plus
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.