Rogers Communications Inc.
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That’s Rogers. A leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. Right now we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and to do what really matters.
The Business Development Manager role will be based out of Brampton and will report into the Director Wholesale Sales. The role will be responsible for facilitating strong international and domestic partnerships with Rogers’ strategic wholesale telecommunications/cable companies and hyper scalers customer base. Fundamental to the success of this role is the ability to be an ambassador for Rogers Business. The goal is to establish relationships with key, senior decision-makers within the existing and target customers/partners to increase revenue through selective leaders in carrier services.
– Effective relationship development at all levels with assigned and newly acquired customers
– Participation in international events, forums and trade-shows for Rogers to create viable business opportunities with new and existing partners
– Maintain and develop communications between RBN / Rogers SLT and international clientele
– Capitalize on targeted opportunities and increase Rogers’ exposure, within the internal telecommunications community
– Define Customer contact / retention strategy
– Act on behalf of customers within Rogers to ensure customer’s interests are being proactively addressed by Rogers
– Strong technical background in telecommunications
– Proven abilities to develop and foster senior-level relationships
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location:8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Management
Requisition ID: 209938
Together, we’ll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .