Rogers Communications Inc.
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Data & Analytics the candidate will be directly responsible for wireless customer analytics and insights within an Agile Marketing team.
- Collect and extract data from multiple sources
- Innovate and define new data collection and analysis processes
- Drive enhanced integration, automation & efficiency around data and analytics
- Develop, transform and join multiple data sets to produce data assets that drive analytic insights and results reporting
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Leverage data analysis and associated insights + results to help determine and recommend appropriate strategies and tactics for the wireless portfolio to drive financial results
- Analyze and interpret data on a continuous basis to produce actionable insights and results reporting to support Agile Marketing tests and knowledge base
- Report on analytic results and insights back to relevant team members in the business
- Perform ad hoc projects as required to support Agile Sprints planning and prioritization
- Share best practices & techniques with colleagues to help upskill other members of the team
- Participate and contribute to shaping the long term roadmap and plan to evolve data and analytics capabilities within the organization
- Adopt and support Agile working model for the Analytics Chapter
- An undergraduate business/commerce degree, Master’s degree an asset
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in analytic roles demonstrating an ability to derive actionable insights. Knowledge of telecom industry is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong proficiency with coding languages to extract and analyze data (SQL, SAS, Python)
- Experience in data models and data visualization, skills in Adobe, Tableau considered an asset
- Skilled with leveraging systems and customer data to identify opportunities
- Skilled in using analysis and research to understand drivers and identify performance trends within customer marketing and across the wider business to drive the company’s strategy
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and understand concepts, multi-task, investigate issues, solve problems, promote efficiency/automation, make decisions, manage processes, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent and proven analytical skills, exceptional problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, and perform well in a fast paced and dynamic agile environment
- Proven ability to exercise a high degree of business judgment and sound reasoning
- Competitive & results driven – both short term and long term
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; a demonstrated collaborator
- Technical aptitude with regard to wireless products and technologies
- Strong sense of presence. Confident and comfortable working with senior management
- Positive attitude + enthusiasm & passion for business is a must!
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location:333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Research / Analysis
Requisition ID: 213631
Together, we’ll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .