City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J0121-1344
Employment Type: Full Time
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
• 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Knowledge of Wire payments, SWIFT messages is an asset.
• Solid mainframe applications experience
• Extensive mainframe technical skills and working experience is mandatory, eg: COBOL, DB2, IMS, JCL, TSO, Endevor, CA-7
• Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
• Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
• Subject matter expertise in at least one area of discipline, seasoned in counselling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware and software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
• Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
• Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
• Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.