Clearbridge Mobile is an award-winning mobile app development company that designs and develops best-in-class mobile solutions for clients including PayPal, Tim Hortons, Rogers, Bell, TD Bank, and USA Today. We are growing quickly and searching for smart, passionate people who want to join us in our mission to drive mobile transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking companies.
- 2-3 + years of Magento 2 experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues quickly
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
- Strong PHP skills Front-end and back-end development expertise
- Experience with responsive design and developing for mobile phones and tablets
- Ability to design and architect Magento 2 solutions
- Experience developing and customizing modules and themes in Magento 2
- Knowledge of performance and security best practices a plus Experience with web services such as REST, SOAP and API development is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Open-minded and always learning
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Clearbridge Mobile is looking for a Magento developer who is proficient in building e-commerce solutions to join our team. As part of the engineering team, you will work to build a software that helps customers and businesses connect.
- Plan out, code, and integrate web applications.
- Build and configure Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Use AWS CloudFormation to provision AWS resources.
- Deploy Magento on AWS EC2.
- Complete two weeks sprints and participate in weekly stand-ups and sprint retrospectives.
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we’re shipping reliable, readable, and
- Assist with gathering and implementing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Communicate clearly regarding architectural issues and design solutions.
- Work with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and create product solutions.
What We Offer:
Clearbridge Mobile is focused on investing in our employees and company culture. We have worked hard to develop a collaborative and team-oriented environment that fosters opportunities for professional development. Our perks and benefits include:
- Comprehensive health and medical benefits
- Working from the convenience of your home
- Career and skill development opportunities
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects and industries
- Opportunities to contribute to the global technology community
Clearbridge Mobile welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.