SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Machine Learning Engineer
Who We Are
Over the last 20 years, we have been a global leader in enterprise mobility technology, with over 1000 talented employees in 25 countries and 10 offices around the world. SOTI’s two decades of success has built strong partnerships with leading mobile platform providers and device manufacturers. These relationships give us unparalleled insight into new technology and industry trends before they happen. The SOTI ONE Platform software helps businesses remove functional silos, eliminate downtime, build apps faster, manage all mobile and IoT devices in one place and deliver actionable insights. When everything is connected, the SOTI ONE Platform makes mobile and IoT business operations simpler, smarter and more reliable at the same time, enables companies to securely manage any device or endpoint with any form-factor and any operating system throughout their entire lifecycle from deployment to retirement.
What’s in it for you?
The People – From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth – Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology – You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with various business units and other stakeholders to identify opportunities to drive business value by leveraging business intelligence, data visualization and machine learning best-practices.
- Lead operation, maintenance and deployment of architecture and design competency for the ML automation technology stack
- Strategic direction for maximizing simplification and re-use lowering overall TCO
- Maintain and optimize infrastructure-as-code to apply machine learning methods in production
- Act as a subject matter expert as it pertains to application logs, health monitoring, notifications, and automated-DevOps
- Maintain and enhance CI/CD pipelines taking into account testing, documentation, version tracking, and deployments
- Build, automate, and maintain machine learning dependencies and artifact pipelines
- Collaborate with product teams to accelerate productivity and maintain product robustness
- Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats across the automation landscape
- Lead the design and implementation of model delivery systems, including inference pipeline, automatic model validation reports generation, automatic model performance monitoring and model retraining, to ensure fast model delivery and reliable production system
Experience You’ll Bring:
- Expert in Python programming to write production-ready code
- Strong data profiling, cleaning, mining, and technical documentation skills
- 5+ years of experience in building machine learning models
- 3+ years of experience with NLP and text analytics methods and packages
- Experience with time-series analysis, forecasting, and anomaly detection
- Experience in delivery and maintenance of “software-as-a-service” applications via cloud-native architecture
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- Strong proficiency in coding (in at least one language) and software design patterns/principles
- Expert in Big Data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Experience with ML/AI solutions developed in large cloud computing infrastructures such as Azure and AWS
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, techniques, algorithms, natural language processing
- 2+ years of development experience (.NET, Python are ideal)
- Practical expertise in performance tuning, bottleneck problems analysis, and troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
SOTI is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile andIoT managementsolutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extendssecure mobility managementto provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at [email protected]
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.