As ML Engineer at Jumio, you will be embedded in an international and diverse team of passionate professionals with a strong engineering culture.
- Have you worked in Computer Vision?
- Can you write production-grade code in Python?
- Have you worked with any of these frameworks: Tensorflow, PyTorch?
- Are you hands-on minded?
- Are you passionate about learning new things and bringing in new ideas?
If you replied positively to these questions, you will enjoy what this position has to offer.
Some examples of your daily responsibilities:
- Develop machine learning solutions to integrate in our products
- Balance building technically advanced solutions and swiftly shipping
- Keep apace with developments in Deep Learning relevant to our activities (papers, conferences, etc.)
- Work with a diverse team of talented ML Engineers, Backend Engineers, Developers in Test, and Product Managers
How do you and your team make a difference?
Your team delivers the components at the heart of Jumio AI-powered ID and identity verification: speed, high conversion, precise fraud detection, and high reliability are the hallmarks of our product. How innovative you and your team are underpins such performance.
We offer an annual competitive full time salary based on qualifications and experience, plus we offer a success sharing plan for all employees as well as an extensive benefits package and perks.