LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
The Logistic Analyst is responsible for data and process analysis supporting operations for PA&A (parts, accessories and apparel) businesses. Working closely with our project teams, logistics partners and consultants, she/he provides quality information and insight to support decisions.
By efficiently leveraging our supply chain network, the Logistic Analyst is constantly looking at opportunities to improve our service while reducing waste.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the PA&A growth plan and Customer value proposition
- Collaborates with our 3PL’s and Service providers for enhanced solution implementation;
- Key player in our project portfolio = Identify supply chain improvement opportunities / Manage pre studies then work with internal stakeholders to resolve issues by assessing root causes and providing data-based recommendations
- Prepare periodic executive reporting and KPIs packages
- Participate or host governances to conduct process/system improvement initiatives
- Analyze network/storage optimization opportunities
- Support logistics and distribution optimization initiatives
- Support supply chain operations through reporting, analysis and consultations
- Support the development and execution of plans related to strategic initiatives through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Other ad hoc analysis as required.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor in Operations Management, Logistics, Engineering or in a relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain, preferably in retail or wholesale distribution
- Participated in supply chain optimization projects and associated system implementation
- Capable of efficiently communicate and promote his ideas to different levels of the organization;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills are required.
- Process oriented, Lean culture
- Programming knowledge such as MS SQL Server, Power Query, VBA programing is an asset.
- Advanced skills in MS Access and Excel is required and working experience with SAP is preferable.
This position reporting to the Manager Global PA&A Distribution. Some travelling is required to support international operations and footprint expansion projects.
This position can be based in Sherbrooke or Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >