Farm Credit Canada
Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
Term Duration (in months):
Agricultural lending experience required:
Make things happen for your sales team by preparing credit submissions and completing complex loan administration tasks. Review source documents, organize credit conditions and assist in assessing risk.
What you’ll do:
- Complete financial analysis, loan documentation and processing, including writing the detailed loan narrative
- Ensure loans comply with policy before they go to credit risk for approval
- Mentor Relationship Management Associates and other colleagues, co-ordinate with a team of Relationship Managers
- Analyze customer files and assess risk
What we’re looking for:
- Strong mentor and team member
- Multi-tasker and problem-solver
- An analytical approach to complex finance deals
- Organizational and time management skills
What you’ll need:
- A degree in business, economics or agriculture and at least four years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues and customers
- An understanding of agriculture
-If you are an FCC employee, use your Workday portal to apply.
-If you are an FCC employee On Leave, contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.