BenchSci’s vision is to bring medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We’re doing this by empowering scientists with the world’s most advanced biomedical artificial intelligence to run more successful experiments. Backed by F-Prime, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI fund), and Inovia Capital, our platform accelerates science at 15 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading research centers worldwide. We’re a CIX Top 10 Growth company, certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to join our team. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will contribute to the P&C strategic vision for BenchSci by developing and improving employee growth-focused programs and being a trusted advisor to the business for People & Culture policies and related issues.
- Lead and improve employee growth programs (development plans, career pathing, mentorship, and performance)
- Build effective working relationships with employees and managers by providing guidance on People & Culture policies and related issues
- Coach managers to help develop their people management skills and lead high-performance teams
- Build company-wide training programs to support compliance and employee growth
- Drive continuous improvement activities to further simplify and standardize processes
- Contribute human resources expertise for the business on legal and procedural compliance, employee relations, perks and benefits, talent and performance management, compensation and organizational development
- Conduct administrative responsibilities related to the human resources function including maintaining employee files, career paths, job descriptions, and updating policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance of HR practices with regards to employment laws
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources, within a growing organization
- 2+ years of experience in employee coaching and development
- University Degree/Certificate in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow-through
- A passion for supporting employee growth and development
Here at BenchSci, these are our core values:
Focused: We focus on what will drive the greatest impact at all times.
Advancement: We believe in continuous growth, and discovering new ways to do things better. This applies to our product and business, but also to ourselves.
Speed: We recognize that without a sense of urgency, our team, our product and our mission lose their value.
Tenacity: What we’re trying to do isn’t easy, but we hire the best people, and give them the autonomy, tools, and resources to succeed. The hard work is up to them.
Transparency: We believe that sharing diverse ideas and information creates strong teams. Our success stems from research, collaboration, feedback, and trust.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
BenchSci is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. The work and commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility. That fundamental belief will guide us along our diversity, equity, and inclusion journey. We are just at the beginning, we will experience moments of discomfort and we may stumble along the way but we are committed to continuously improving and creating equitable and systemic change.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.