GoFor continues its expansion across North America bringing our on-demand delivery service of construction materials.
We are looking for highly skilled, enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to join our team. As a Development lead of a group of a high performing engineers, you will work with them to articulate the customer issue in technical language in order to define the right(for present and for future) solution, design and implement the same. You will help team members specifically when they are blocked and provide continuous mentoring.
We are a technology driven logistics company that brings together retailers, wholesalers, general contractors and trades people matching them in real-time with vehicle fleet operators, individual owner/operators and rental fleet operators. Using our powerful technology platform, we harness idle logistics capacity and match it in real-time with construction industry professionals who need fast, reliable, trained and on-demand delivery.
You will work with leadership team that comprises of Solution Architect, Product Owners, Qual Lead, Platform Lead and others and participate in continuous improvement cycles. You will suggest and lead some of these for implementation. You will work for deliverable of highest quality, encouraging and implementing methodologies that can assure the same by means of automation tests within development cycle and CI/CD.
We are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We are looking for highly skilled, enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to join our team in the role of Software Development Lead for Mobile Application Development. We are a technology driven logistics company that brings together retailers, wholesalers, general contractors and trades people matching them in real-time with vehicle fleet operators, individual owner/operators and rental fleet operators. Using our powerful technology platform, we harness idle logistics capacity and match it in real-time with construction industry professionals who need fast, reliable, trained and on-demand delivery.
You will be:
- Responsible for the design and development of end-to-end mobile application
- Translate UX champions guidelines into working software using cutting edge dev tools
- Design, implement, and test maintainable, scalable, and performant web interfaces using modern web technologies
- Experience working in React Framework, SQL, JSON, API (Open API) and hands on with Android and iOS Mobile Application Development
- Understand the Agile methodology and have experience in Agile projects
- As a Development Lead, you will be working with group of 2-3 Engineers to support and upgrade the existing projects and to develop new projects from scratch as part of the development team
- Design, implement, and test server-side REST APIs
- Lead and Work collaboratively with developers, designers and quality analysts
- Contribute to all aspects including front end, middle tier and back end application development
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Suggest CI/CD improvements which can help improve quality and quicker integration testing and assist in implementing them
- Translate use cases into functional applications utilizing your familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- React to shifting priorities in a productive manner
- Work with Product Management teams to translate abstract requirements into tangible technical stories
- Work with team to suggest improvements that can enable rapid development, improve quality and bring down development cycles.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area (preferred);
- Previous role as a Team Lead, providing technical guidance and leadership to a team of 2-3 Mobile Application Developers
- 5+ years of experience as a Professional Mobile Application Developer
- Strong design skills with Object Oriented Concepts and well versed with design patterns
- Hands-on knowledge of the mobile application frameworks
- Working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, and Data Access Layer) along with experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA Web API)
- Working experience with Big Data will be a Plus
- Development experience in high performing Flutter based mobile applications will be preferred -or- any other cross platform development frameworks
- Development experience in high performing multi threaded application with fault tolerant design will be preferred
- Expertise in consuming RESTful APIs and Web APIs is a must
- Working knowledge of development tools (Git,TFS) and continuous integration build practices
- Strong communications skill with ability to gather detailed requirements from Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Ability to translate abstract requirements and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Strong development experience in MS SQL Server and Database Programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
- Ability to command respect from team members by showing team building and strong people-first culture.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary (Base pay + KPI bonus);
- Flexible Health Benefits after 3-months;
- Opportunity to participate in Employee Stock Option Plan after 6-months;
- A dynamic work environment inside one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Empowerment to take on important activities, apply your skills and be recognized for your contributions;
- A highly collaborative team environment where there are no egos or politics, we just work together and get things done;
- A work environment built on our founders belief that knowledge is power, transparency drives focus, collective well-being is nurtured and return-on-life is far more important than return on investment;
- Opportunity to work with amazing and talented people. No one succeeds alone, we execute together.
Developer: 5+ years (Preferred)
Job Type: 3-6 months contract & full-time position
March 5th, 2021, 12.00 PM (Eastern time).
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please contact us to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Apply for This Job