WHO ARE WE?
Patron Technology, parent company of Greencopper, empowers event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with their virtually limitless technology solution. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, NHL, and Dreamforce use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
Patron Technology is actively seeking a Lead Software Engineer with a passion for solving unique problems, wearing many hats, and working in a fast paced environment. The Software Engineer’s job duties will include working with a team of developers to create and launch our new DIY ticketing platform.
This role will focus on Patron Technology’s Ticketleap product.
- Develop an industry-leading event ticketing and management platform
- Make architectural and platform design decisions with broad impact
- Mentor excellent programming practices in team members
- Write maintainable and well-tested code
- Help implement high-quality and long-lasting solutions to complex problems facing event organizers
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand problem scope and customer needs
- Set priorities and refine tasks and estimates while participating in sprint planning sessions, standups, and retrospectives
- Write software used at-scale by world-renowned event brands
- Industry experience writing and maintaining software
- 5-10 years’ professional experience preferred
- Affinity for teamwork and leadership skills
- History of working closely with Devops and Systems teams
- Strong understanding of modern software design practices
- Ability to write organized, legible, testable and efficient software
- Comfortable around a command line in a Linux-flavored environment
- Understanding of web and network security
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take initiative to solve problems
- Communication and writing skills
- History of contributing to open source software
- Ability to demonstrate professional expertise with writing, blog posts, talks, or other public work
- Having an affinity for bullet-point lists
Apply for This Job