Laivly is a division of 24-7 Intouch that specializes in emerging technology. Our team of data scientists, developers, and researchers are dedicated to creating unique solutions by partnering smart technology with friendly humans to maximize the potential of customer service interactions. We empower human potential with artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance quality, empathy, and productivity in measurable ways for the benefit of the brands and consumers we serve.
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the JobWe are working with the world’s biggest brands to invent the future of customer service and we need your help!
We are seeking a Software Development Lead to design, develop, and implement special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s product development division, Laivly. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team not only takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it. If you’re a creative, daring developer, we are the place for you.
As Lead Software Developer, You Will…
- Plan and lead the development of new software products and/or enhancements
- Lead the analysis, design, development and maintenance of software solutions
- Ensure all software solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged and meet product quality standards
- Have fun and be merry
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and with a high level of quality
- Ensure all reported system issues are resolved
- Ensure technology solutions support the needs of the customer and/or organization
- Perform continuous review of technologies, industry standards and industry-related developments
- Make recommendations relative to the need for further research and associated changes
- Provide consistent leadership to each individual by setting objectives, reviewing performance, producing career development plans and addressing concerns
- Wear some Laivly swag and eat some free snacks while playing some VR beat saber. Don’t spill your free drinks!
As Lead Software Developer, You Have…
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in software development
- Existing team leadership experience (preferred)
- Significant experience in solution design and implementation
- Significant experience with data integration and reporting
- Experience in .NET development required, C# preferred
- Experience in web development(ASP.net) or WPF
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Automated Deployment preferred
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies preferred
- Great communication skills and can play nice with others
- A fun attitude, ’cause lets face it boring won’t cut it
- Ability to drive development efforts toward solving business needs
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as needed
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Ability to coach and mentor employees, providing career and professional guidance
- Made it this far, so apply already!