At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experience, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. From our office in Downtown Toronto, we’ve created leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started.
Why is this role important?
As a Lead Product Manager on the Joe Fresh eCommerce team, you will be delivering products and features that offer millions of Canadians a delightfully simple, personalized and convenient digital shopping experience. You’ll measure your success with KPI’s that include performance, conversion & customer satisfaction. You will use data every single day to uncover meaningful insights that inform your experimentation strategy and ultimately, your product roadmap. You’ll be able to drive the strategy for your team while mentoring product managers to build and drive their strategy with laser focus. You’ll be looking for opportunities to leapfrog and optimize by leveraging new technology and operational insights along with the strategy and merchandizing teams.
We are looking for a candidate that is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, has shown proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big. You will exhibit excellent judgment, prioritizing between existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence. The right candidate will bring a good mix of experience with technology, product management, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach.
What you’ll do
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of our business, customers, customer journeys, competition, and technology.
- You’ll help shape our roadmap, taking into consideration customer problems, business strategy, operational needs and organizational dependencies.
- You’ll lead projects, from evaluation, through scoping and execution, to launch while also supporting and mentoring other product managers
- You’ll own the backlog, including story creation, prioritization, and execution of all product management deliverables to support it.
- You will use data to inform your decisions. You’ll run A/B tests to validate hypotheses and define KPIs to measure success. You will track and share results with the team, to help everyone gain a deeper understanding.
- Every day will bring collaboration with your partners across technology, product design, business, marketing, customer service, analytics, and operations to define solutions, and deliver results.
- You’ll also work with other business units to deliver organizational initiatives related to things like PC Optimum, PC Insiders, and PC ID.
- You’ll participate in Weekly & Monthly business reviews, reporting on roadmap progress and product KPIs; and managing stakeholder expectations.
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce. You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.