LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
YOUR KEY RESPONSABILITIES
We’re looking for a Lead, HR Analytics to help us push further the evolution of the HR functions at BRP and accelerate the BRP People Growth story. After all, our people fuel the BRP Heartbeat.The Lead will build the foundation of analytical capabilities throughout the HR organization measuring key HR metrics & data points. You will be at the center of the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, technologies, and business solutions that improve HR and business decisions and that drive operational efficiency
Your will be making a difference at BRP:
- Deliver analytics at scale: Dashboards, Reporting, Metrics / KPIs, including testing and validation
- Going beyond the numbers to extract key insights and stories from data to measure progression and communicate these insights and stories to key HR and business stakeholders.
- Supporting the overall vision and strategy for HR Analytics, developing and executing against the roadmap.
- Partnering with internal / external stakeholders to develop and understand customer requirements for report requests, understand data structures, availability and reporting limitations. Optimizing the data collection process and identify opportunity of improvement.
- Leading various analytics projects
- Cultivating strong relationships with the HR team and organization to understand people needs
- Training and educate on data metrics and dashboards
- Ensuring accuracy and final quality review of all products / reports.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- BA/BS in quantitative field required
- 5 years of experience in data analysis
- Demonstrated success acting as a strategic thought partner and innovator of new analytical techniques in a matrix organization
- Familiarity with Successfactors preferred
- Familiarity with PowerBI preferred
- The technical ideal must have that will make you a valued contributor in the role.
- Have a growth mindset and are eager to expand your skill set
- Display adaptability, resilience, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Self-starter with a high level of discretion with highly sensitive / confidential data
- Adhere to strict timelines and prioritize effectively to ensure timely deliverables
- Work with key stakeholders both technical & non-technical to produce strong results.
- Learn how to develop custom reports using various tools.
- Leverage collaboration tools to make human capital information securely available to target users
- Interact with technical resources that support the HR systems to troubleshoot issues and implement added system functionality