Lead Generation Analyst-MON17623
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Drive BBA lead generation initiatives focused on identifying prospects primarily comprised of ultra-high-net worth individuals, C-Suite executives of major corporations and private organizations around the world.
– Execute proactive analyses to identify areas of opportunity to both current and prospective customers with a focus on increasing aircraft sales and improving BBA’s market share.
– Forge strong relationships with the Regional Sales Managers and BBA Sales team to enable efficient collaboration to help manage their respective lead pipelines, support the prioritization of leads for nurturing, synthesize and supplement received regional intelligence, adjust lead generation research focuses and complete tactical special-projects assigned by sales leadership.
– Stay abreast of the latest developments in outreach best practices, trends & techniques in email marketing, first-contact (cold outreach) strategies and so on in order to provide guidance and strategies to the Regional Sales Managers.
– Deliver insight via both in-depth analysis and general observations on BBA’s customer/prospect base and the industry (as a whole) to provide actionable insight to the Sales organization.
– Monitor BBA’s CRM (Salesforce.com) to ensure data accuracy/completeness, along with identifying potential system fixes and enhancements to ensure an optimized workflow for the lead pipeline processes.
– Maintain rigorous and comprehensive lead tracking and governance processes in support of worldwide performance tracking for senior management.
As our ideal candidate,
– You possess, at a minimum, a University undergraduate degree in Marketing, Research, Business, International Studies or another related discipline.
– You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing, business development or other similar role(s), preferably with an international focus.
– You possess advanced research & analytical skills, and a creative/innovative approach to problem solving.
– You have, as a distinct asset, previous experience with customer insight, business/market development and/or lead generation.
– You have, as a distinct asset, prior experience with cold prospect outreach, email marketing, or other customer communication processes.
– You are a detail-oriented team player who is able to work in a high-paced environment.
– You are highly organized, have strong focus, demonstrate robust time-management skills and possess an ability to work under pressure.
– You demonstrate strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
– You have previous experience leveraging online databases and working in a CRM environment.
– You have a mastery of the English language (written and spoken). Other languages are an asset.
– You have strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office. Other analysis/reporting tools are an asset.
– You are flexible to work with internationally based stakeholders and are willing to support their requests when/as required (i.e. communication methods, accommodate schedules, etc.).
– You have, as a distinct asset, Salesforce.com and/or MarketingCloud experience.
– You have, as a distinct asset, experience with BI software such as Alteryx or Power BI.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Market Research
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.03.2021, 3:47:50 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Segment: Business Development, Aerospace, Market Research, Pre-Sales, Sales, Research, Aviation, Marketing