WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Full Stack Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
• Produce minimal and clean code with more reusability and review/fix code by other developers in the team
• Coordinate tasks among team members, providing support and guidance as needed for ontime sprint delivery
• Assess and communicate blockers and risks from all team members to managers for effective resolution
• Collaborate with team members to contribute to improvements in process and infrastructure
• Following and implementing the latest coding trends, tricks/hacks and best practices along with conveying the message to the other team members
• Develop and implement low-latency, highly performant server-side components by writing efficient, reusable, and maintainable code
• Leverage available tools/systems to proactively identify and resolve defects
• Implement effective security protocols and data protection measures
• Bachelors’ Degree and 3-4 years of experience as a developer
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Expert level Node.js and React/Redux experience with components, classes and associated technologies
• Couchbase experience, or extensive familiarity with SQL or other NoSQL (experience with Redis is a plus)
• Expert level Bootstrap 4 experience with components, classes, layouts, grids and the other Bootstrap features
• Advanced in using mixins, partials, variables etc. for SASS, the other CSS processors like PostCSS, mastery of cross-browser and cross-platform issues, responsive/adaptive 1design and different layout
• Brainstorm, concept, and collaborate with UX Team to come up with style guidelines
• Translating Invision designs into flexible and reusable React components using HTML5, JSX and SASS
• Experience with micro frontends is a plus Soft Skills
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Good interaction with other development teams, DevOps teams, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong commitment to work
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in Canada without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.