OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Cloud Service Project Management Office in the Business Operations team. You will work closely with the existing team to provide financial and process support to the business; including procurement processing and approvals, budget review cycles, executive leadership reporting. This position will also support many ongoing and new initiatives on an ad hoc basis, and will allow you to work closely with a broad group of partners across the organization.
You are great at:
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Building a relationship with our CSD teams for procurement processing
- Interfacing and partnering with business leaders cross-functionally to ensure we are aligned on budgeting and cost ownerships
- Collaborating with the Accounting team during the monthly review and reporting period
- Assisting Business Leaders and employess on business process – Hiring, Purchasing, Accounting Policy, etc.
- Colloborate with CSD teams and leadership on a monthly and quarterly cycle on the collection of metrics for executive leadership reporting; Building executive level reports and presentations based on information and data gathered from multiple sources
- Performing ad hoc analysis as requested
What it takes:
- 4-year degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with gathering and creating technical and functional definition and design documents
- Understanding and previous use of SAP
- You will have 3+ years experience in an analytic role or business process role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present complex information in simple language to non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems; must be decisive and action-oriented
- You demonstrate the ability to establish effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors and peers
- You have the ability to analyze and interpret data, and communicate those findings to business partners, supervisorys, and peers
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email [email protected] Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) , Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act